The Bradwell Springs reopened to the public on Monday 15 following the greel light from City health and law enforcement.
Residents, who visit the spring, are asked to adhere to the Level 3 lockdown regulations.
The site, which is located on the corner of Upper Buitenkant and Ludlow Street, will be open seven days a week, from 5am to 9pm.
The public must adhere to the following rules at all times:
· Collections are limited to a maximum of 25 litres at a time
· No entry to the site without a mask
· Keep a physical distance of 1.5 meters from others at all times.
· Sanitise your hands upon entering the site.
· Open and closed taps with the back of your hands
· Ensure your container does not touch the tap
Residents are reminded that the spring water is not treated, and it is used at the residents’ own risk.
Mayoral Committee Member for Water and Waste, Xanthea Limberg, said: ” We kindly ask that residents comply with health and safety measures to allow everyone to use these sites safely and efficiently.”